Events and Training
Let’s Talk Good Finance Events
We are working in partnership with the Big Social Capital and local infrastructure support organisations to deliver a series of ‘Let’s Talk Good Finance’ events across the East Midlands.
The aim is to raise awareness about social investment and provide an opportunity for Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VSCE) sector organisations to meet potential investors, learn about funds and meet peers.
Further information about Big Society Capital and the events can be found here:
Enterprise and Investment Workshops
We are delivering a series of social enterprise and investment webinars, conducted remotely due to the Covid-19 crisis.
Our next one is:
Bend But Don’t Break!…….Business Development Webinar
on Friday 7th August 2020 from 10am – 12pm
with CASE Social Impact & Investment Adviser – Natasha Jolob
Join us for a Webinar designed to:
- Help strategically position you in the market to achieve success
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Increase your social and community impact
- Adapt and recover from the Covid-19 crises
- Re-build the new Social Economy (build back better)
The flier with more details can be found here:
Contact Natasha at email@example.com to book your place now!