If you live or work in Leicestershire and are interested in setting up or are running a social enterprise or communtiy business CASE can help through a programme of support commissioned by Leicestershire County Council.
For new social enterprises and community businesses we provide:
- Advice and support to help you to set up
- Assistance with registering and choosing the right legal structure for your business
- One-to-one sessions in areas such as marketing, finance, employment law and more
For existing social enterprises and community businesses we provide:
- Help with your strategy and how to grow and expand
- Advice on day-to-day operational issues such as personnel management, bookkeeping, procurement and more
A recent client offered this feedback:
"I had a meeting last week with Ian Wilson. He was extremely helpful and looked at all of my company information. He was great to talk to and get advice from and I've now changed the company so that it fits in with local authority requirements, which is great".
Nick Brett, Director of Invent Learning
For more information about the programme email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 222 5010