If you are in need of help to get your business started, or to expand your business, you’re in safe hands. We provide assistance to start up and established co-operatives and social enterprises and also to employee buy-outs.
- Help you to develop your business plan
- Guide your research
- Signpost sources of grants and loans to help get you started
- Assist you with financial and marketing skills
- Make sure your proposals are viable before you commit yourselves
- Draw up the most appropriate legal structure to achieve your aims
- Register your business
- Help you to explore and understand the benefits of working co-operatively
- Demonstrate how to organise your co-operative or social enterprise effectively
- Help your business grow
Contact us on 0116 222 5010 or email@example.com if you would like to find out more.