If you are in need of help to get your business started, or to expand your business, you’re in safe hands. We provide assistance to co-operatives and social enterprises, both start up and established, and also to employee buy-outs.
- Develop your business plan
- Guide your research
- Find sources of grants and loans to help get you started
- Assist you with financial and marketing skills
- Make sure your proposals are viable before you commit yourselves
- Draw up the most appropriate legal structure to achieve your aims
- Help you to register your business
- Understand the benefits of working co-operatively
- Organise your co-operative or social enterprise effectively
- Offer ongoing support to help your business grow
Below are the details of packages of free business support. Please follow the links for more information.
- Social Enterprise Way Leicestershire: advice, support and training for people who live or work in Leicestershire to start up or grow their own social enterprises.
If you are not sure which business programme is best for you, complete our business assessment form (available from our Resources page), return it to us and one of our advisers will be in touch to help.