Promoting Your Organisation on Social Media
in conjunction with Green Pepper
A half-day workshop, Thursday 5th October, Leicester
What is the workshop about?
How to use social media more effectively in order to promote your organisation’s aims and activities.
It is for anyone who uses social media on behalf of their organisation, but has no marketing background.
- Managing and planning your campaigns
- Targeting your audience
- Building your reach on social media.
- More effective content
This workshop will help participants to become more confident in using social media to market their organisation, whether that be for events, campaigns or more generally to raise awareness. It will consider how to extend your organisation’s presence on social media; how to manage your social media campaigns and increase engagement. In particular, it will look at how to make content more effective using examples from Facebook and Twitter.
- Be more aware of how to extend their organisation’s reach on social media.
- Have improved understanding of target audiences and effective content.
- Be more confident in using social media to promote their organisation.
Venue and booking details
The workshop will be held from 10.00am until 12.30pm at the CASE Office, 1 The Crescent, King Street, Leicester, LE1 6RX
The workshop costs £29. To book please follow this link http://bit.ly/2vnXB9J