Let’s Talk Good Finance Events
We are working in partnership with the Big Social Capital and local infrastructure support organisations to deliver a series of ‘Let’s Talk Good Finance’ events across the East Midlands.
The aim is to raise awareness about social investment and provide an opportunity for Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VSCE) sector organisations to meet potential investors, learn about funds and meet peers.
Further information about Big Society Capital and the events can be found here:
Let’s Talk Good Finance – Voluntary Action LeicesterShire, 9 Newarke Street, Leicester, LE1 5SN
Tuesday 18th June 2019 – 9.30am to 12.30pm
Voluntary Action LeicesterShire & CASE are delighted to be working with Good Finance to bring Let’s Talk Good Finance to the East Midlands. Taking place in central Leicester, this event brings together charities, social enterprises and community businesses with social investors to network, share information and discuss the latest issues relating to repayable finance.
This session is your opportunity to:
- Speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- Meet potential social investors
- Learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- Ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
For more information and to book a place on this FREE workshop please visit https://valonline.org.uk/event/2019/06/18/lets-talk-good-finance/
Enterprise and Investment Workshops
We are delivering a series of FREE social enterprise and investment workshops across the East Midlands tailored to each local context.
Increase Your Social Impact & Grow Your Business – Childrens Link, Suite 1 & 4, Gymphlex Buildings, Boston Road, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9 6HU
Friday 28th June 2019 – 10am to 1pm
Co-operative and Social Enterprise Development Agency (CASE) is working in partnership with Involving Lincs to bring you a workshop that will provide you with what you need to know to develop and grow your enterprise.
Are you a voluntary & community sector organisation based in Lincolnshire? Do you want to increase trading income to be more sustainable? Do you want to find out more about the support and funding available? Then this is a must attend workshop!
This is a FREE to attend event that will bring you the following benefits:
- Improved awareness and understanding about enterprise development
- Learn about social investment and what it can be used for
- Learn about how to get investment ready and access social investment
- Learn from other successful social enterprises
- Find out about the funding and support available to you
For more information and to book a place on this FREE workshop please contact firstname.lastname@example.org