The Social Enterprise Way Leicestershire (SEW Leicestershire) programme has been commissioned by Leicestershire County Council to support and develop social enterprises within the county of Leicestershire.
SEW Leicestershire provides a package of free advice, support and training to assist existing social enterprises to grow and develop, and to help groups and individuals who are considering setting up a social enterprise and would like to explore the possibilities.
For new social enterprises we provide:
- Advice and support to help you to set up
- Assistance with registering and choosing the right legal structure for your business
- One-to-one sessions in areas such as marketing, finance, employment law and more
For existing social enterprises we provide:
- Help with growth and expansion
- Advice on day-to-day operational issues such as personnel management, bookkeeping, procurement and more
To find out more about the programme, please visit Leicestershire County Council’s page at: http://www.leics.gov.uk/index/community/bigsociety/bigsocietysocialenterprise.htm or contact Ian Wilson on 0116 222 5010